Choose Your Attorney with Care
Be Guided by Someone Who Cares
You need accurate information and a straight forward honest evaluation of your case, including the range of possible penalties or punishments. Don’t be overcome by fear when you’ve been accused of a crime. Immediate action may make a difference in getting the best results. This is not a time to rely solely on the advice of friends or relatives.
You Need Someone Who…
- Uses over three decades of experience to fully, compassionately, and aggressively defend you
- Is dedicated to getting you the best outcome possible
- Provides you with affordable representation
- Can save you from unnecessary court appearances
- Looks for every defense in a case
- Uses every appropriate tactic of negotiation
- Interprets the legal language and statutes so you can make an informed choice
- Stands with you before the judge and helps you answer
- Tells you what the prosecution usually agrees to in cases similar to yours and what the judge has ordered in like situations
- Knows the practices, customs, and legal staff in our local court system as well as many other counties in Florida
I have lived in Pincellas County since 1959. I was raised as one of nine children. I am the father of three grown children who are my ultimate pride. My heart has been in criminal defense from day one. I worked as an assistant public defender for over eight years working in the juvenile and misdemeanor divisions. I started my own practice in 1997 where I remain to this day. I have jury tried over 100 cases in counties all over Florida and defended thousands of defendants in my 33 years of experience. Let me fight for you! Give me a call today.