Choose Your Attorney with Care
Be Guided by Someone Who Cares
You need accurate information and a straight forward honest evaluation of your case, including the range of possible penalties or punishments. Don’t be overcome by fear when you’ve been accused of a crime. Immediate action may make a difference in getting the best results. This is not a time to rely solely on the advice of friends or relatives.
You Need Someone Who…
- Uses their nearly three decades of experience to fully, compassionately and aggressively defend you.
- Is dedicated to getting you the best outcome possible.
- Provides you with affordable representation.
- Can save you from unnecessary court appearances.
- Looks for every defense.
- Uses every appropriate tactic of negotiation.
- Interprets the legal language so you can make an informed choice.
- Stands with you before the judge and helps you answer.
- Tells you what the prosecution usually agrees to in cases similar to yours, and what the judge has ordered in like situations.
- Knows the practices, customs and legal staff in our local court system.