Nearly Three Decades of Criminal Defense Experience
Handling all criminal offenses, many thousands of cases, everything from shoplifting to murder, including: felonies, misdemeanors, ordinance violations, DUIs, traffic offenses, crimes of violence, domestic violence, domestic injunctions – both for petitioner or respondent, aggravated and simple assault and battery, state and federal offenses, sexual offenses, drug possession, drug trafficking, grand theft and fraud.
This is only a partial list of the variety of criminal charges handled.
“There isn’t a charge that you’re facing that I won’t defend to the fullest.”
Dwight Dudley, Esq.
- Graduate, Florida State University B.S. Communications, 1980
- Graduate, Florida State University, College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1987
- Florida House Representative District 68 2012-2014; 2014-2016
- Former Legislative Analyst, Florida House Of Representatives
- Former Assistant Public Defender, Felony Division
- Former President Student Bar Association, FSU College of Law
- Former Adjunct Professor Stetson University College of Law
- Member, Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- U.S. Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, Bar Member
- Graduate, National College of DUI Defense at Harvard Law School continuing education
- Federal District Court, Middle District of Florida, Bar Member
- Former President, Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers